There is no video today but I wanted to go over some places you can ask your audience for suggestions.
- Your Facebook Page
- Your personal Facebook page (if you’re just starting out, go this route)
- Your Facebook Group
- Other people’s Facebook groups that have members that may share your ideal clients struggles
- Other people’s paid Facebook groups (if you’ve joined any courses, memberships, etc use those too)
Tip: If you go inside of someone elses Facebook groups, make sure you respect their rules. When posting questions make sure to specify that you aren’t trying to sell anything just needing feedback to help you create your first lead magnet and need some helpful idea. This will keep you from getting kicked out or your post removed, as some groups have some strict rules.If you aren’t sure, you are welcome to ask in my Facebook Group.
Today, is that fun day where you don’t have too much work to do…you know kind of like when the teacher rolls in the video monitor so you can watch a VHS (yes, we watched VHS in school..not DVD’s, HA!). Today I just want you to spend extra time not only figuring out your ideas for an Opt-in but getting feedback too.
Below you’ll find some optin examples that look pretty enticing! Again, don’t forget to do your research and find out what potential clients are currently looking for.
Again, don’t forget to write down these questions for your own pages, emails, or groups.
Here are some great questions to ask your audience or post on social media:
- What can I help you with?
- What is your #1 struggle?
- I’m creating new training’s, what is something you’d like to know?
- What is something that is important to you when it comes to (insert what you do/teach such as: losing weight, building your business, making healthy recipes, etc).
- What are holds you up or frustrates you when it comes to…(again insert what you do/teach such as: losing weight, planning your wedding, building your business, etc).